Thursday, April 4, 2024

READ-2-REVIEW - ROM-COM - THE VETERAN (Dalvegan Dragons, #2) by Xavier Neal

 The Veteran
Single Dad Grumpy Sunshine Hockey Romance 
Dalvegan Dragons, #2
by Xavier Neal

BLURB
What's good for the gosling is good for the gander...


At least according to the sunshine and snowflakes woman whose amnesia episode has her believing she's been assigned to be my daughter's new nanny.


And, of course, I can't really fire the fake hire because the last thing I need as the captain of my pro hockey team is to be trending for more drama.


I guess you could say this season won't be easy.


Especially for me, the veteran.

What to expect:

Grumpy/Sunshine

Single Dad/Nanny

Amnesia Romance

Plus-Size/Curvy Heroine

Possessive Alpha


Amazon 

US

UK 

CA

AU 

Read on Kindle Unlimited

The Book Junkie Reads . . . Review of . . . THE VETERAN (Dalvegan Dragons, #2) . . . I love me some Igor and Joey. Amnesia in a different context for me was interesting and alluring. I found it to be informative and heartbreaking at the same time. It really broke my heart toward the end when there was not contact with Joey. Only one person could find her and help her out of the episode she was in. 

I love this one. I think you do need to read The Owner to have a better understand of why the team is where it is now and the healthy fear of Harlow/Hennington/Hot Rocket. 

Bella stole the hospital scene. Igor and Joey were backdrops for Bella's attachment to a lady she just meet. Was it the yellow Belle ballgown or Joey's curly hair? Bella know what she wanted and was not above a little manipulation to get it. Joey may have lost a portion of time, but she knew her stuff when it came to children. 




For more about Xavier Neal and her books:

HERE


Hosted by


Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment