The Trouble with Flings: Fitz Silver
The Silvers at Silver Island, #2
by Melissa Foster
August 26th 2026
BLURB
Sometimes you have to break all the rules to find everything you never knew you wanted. Come along for the fun, sexy ride as billionaire Fitz Silver pursues his biggest challenge yet—taming wild child Jennifer Stone. Loaded with heat, humor, and heart, this steamy, small-town, standalone romance is unputdownable. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and a happily ever after that will leave you thinking about it long after you read the last page.
Silver Island’s golden boy Fitz Silver keeps his business dealings clean, his affairs private, and fulfills every promise he makes. Infuriatingly so. He’s six-plus feet of gentleman in the streets and an unrelenting alpha in the sheets. I should know. I enjoyed a single scorching night in his bed over the summer. But contrary to Fitz being every woman’s fantasy, he's my worst nightmare.
I’m a risk taker, a rule breaker. I wasn’t looking for more than a little vacation fun, but that passionate night knocked me off my feet.
When a chance encounter brings me face-to-face with the man who ruined me for all others, I know better than to land in his bed again. Unfortunately, outside my job as a high school principal, I’m not known for my good decisions. Once again I plan to leave Mr. Silver and our surprising connection behind, but he’s annoyingly unforgettable...and then two pink lines change everything.
The Silvers at Silver Island
Flirting with Trouble
The Trouble with Flings
Worth the Trouble
The Trouble with You
NOW AVAILABLE at ALL retailers and shop.melissafoster.com!
BUY DIRECT FROM MELISSA'S SHOP ➜ https://shop.melissafoster.
➜KINDLE: https://lnk.to/TTWF_Kindle
➜APPLE: https://lnk.to/TTWF_Apple
➜NOOK: https://lnk.to/TTWF_Nook
➜KOBO: https://lnk.to/TTWF_Kobo
➜GPLAY: https://lnk.to/TTWF_GPlay
SPECIAL EDITION PRINT & EBOOKS: https://melissafoster.com/the-
The Book Junkie Reads . . . Review of . . . THE TROUBLE WITH FLINGS (The Silvers at Silver Island, #2) . . . Melissa Foster delivers an absolute home run with The Trouble with Flings, returning us to the heartwarming, vibrant world of Silver Island! This pairing has been long-awaited by fans, and from the very first moment Fitz and Jennifer collided on the page, the explosive reaction between them proved to be pure magic. It is a steamy, small-town standalone loaded with humor, heart, and high-heat passion—a story so good you'll find yourself wishing you had even more time with these two!
A Golden Boy, A Wild Spirit, and Two Pink Lines
I am Fitz Silver, Silver Island’s golden boy. I keep my business dealings clean, my affairs private, and I fulfill every promise I make. I am used to keeping control, but Jennifer is my biggest challenge yet. She thinks she can just walk away from what we built, but I am a billionaire who doesn't back down when I find what I want. Sometimes you have to break every single rule to find the future you never knew you needed, and I will do whatever it takes to earn her heart and protect our new family.
I am Jennifer Stone, and outside of my professional life as a high school principal, I am a risk-taker, a rule-breaker, and not exactly known for making safe decisions. I wasn't looking for anything more than a little summer vacation fun, but one scorching night with Fitz Silver completely knocked me off my feet—and ruined me for all other men. He is infuriatingly perfect: six-plus feet of gentleman in the streets and an unrelenting alpha in the sheets. I knew better than to land in his bed a second time, but he is annoyingly unforgettable. And just when I plan to leave our surprising connection behind once again, two pink lines change everything.
Why Fitz and Jennifer’s Story Stole the Show:
The Masterclass Reverse Age-Gap: A reverse age-gap romance has to be handled with real care and delicacy, especially when children and family dynamics are involved. Melissa Foster nailed it just right and then some! The respect, emotional depth, and maturity behind their connection made the trope shine brilliantly.
The Magical Silver Island Setting: Returning to Silver Island is a total delight as always! Small-town and island America settings produce some of the most enjoyable romances, packed with genuine heart, deep feeling, and unforgettable family bonds.
A Long-Awaited Payoff: After waiting so long to see these two get their story, the wait was completely worth it. Fitz being a protective, unrelenting alpha while Jennifer fights for her independence creates top-tier romantic tension from start to finish!
My Final Verdict
The Trouble with Flings earns a glowing, enthusiastic 5 stars! π It is an unputdownable, deeply emotional, and deliciously steamy small-town romance that hits every emotional beat with perfection. Melissa Foster proved once again why her small-town worlds are an absolute comfort to return to!
What you will find in THE TROUBLE WITH FLINGS:
Accidental Pregnancy
Close Proximity
Black Cat/Golden Retriever
Vacation Romance
Second Chance
Small Town Romance
Fling to Forever
Reverse Age Gap
AUDIO narrated by Austin Stone and Savannah Peachwood (Coming soon!)
My Shop: https://shop.melissafoster.
Apple Books: https://lnk.to/TTWFa_Apple



No comments:
Post a Comment