Sunday, October 1, 2017

Read-2-Review - Show Stopper by Amy Brent

36318366Show Stopper
by Amy Brent

The Book Junkie Reads . . . Review of . . . SHOW STOPPER . . . Show Stopper was just hat it was a show stopper. . . Thomas was amazing, Bridget was more, and Lacey sweet loveable

This one was a show stopper. Thomas would allow nothing to stop him from doing his job as a father nor as a body guard. Nothing was going to slow him down from performing his duty. He did was needed to protect the females of his life .He was the hero that we want to be their for us. All the time.

BLURB

I was hired to protect her,
Getting her to scream my name was never a part of the deal. 
It wasn’t supposed to be this way,
I wasn’t supposed to fall for her. 
But one look at those toned legs, 
And I am thinking how they would lock themselves so perfectly around my waist. 
How her dirty-talking mouth was created for pure pleasure. 
I never thought there could be more to her than s*x appeal.
Then I notice honesty under that attitude,
Vulnerability under that feistiness,
And I'm determined to uncover the real woman under the diva. 
Bridget Meyers – I am determined to protect you,
From yourself and from your past. 
But there’s just one thing I can’t protect you from: Me
And I won't let that be a show stopper.
Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment