Sunday, October 29, 2017

HOLIDAY Read-2-Review - Single Dad's Christmas Present by Amy Brent & Candy Gray

36478464Single Dad’s Christmas Present
A Dad’s Best Friends Romance
by Amy Brent

The Book Junkie Reads . . . Review of . . . SINGLE DAD’S CHRISTMAS PRESENT . . . One ride filled with more than I was expecting from an older mad/younger woman. A steamy, emotional, chemistry filled, holiday romance that will have you asking for something extra in your stocking this year. 


Amber and Gage had the sparks that she should have had with her husband, Scott. Things take a turn for the worse and she needs protection. That protection comes with a different set of consequences. 



There were some tears but I just could not put it down.


BLURB
Just one month, right? 


What harm could this possibly do? 



I am supposed to live with Gage for some time, and he’s supposed to protect me. 




What he doesn’t know is that I am falling for him. 

Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment