Sunday, January 1, 2017

Read 2 Review - Trillionaire Boys' Club: The Connector by Aubrey Parker

32530388The Connector
The Trillionaire Boys’ Club, #1
by Aubrey Parker

The Book Junkie Reads . . . Review of . . . THE CONNECTOR (The Trillionaire Boys’ Club, #1) . . . While The Connector has the brains, charm, stamina, and of course money, power, connection, influence to pull off any deal/plan/enterprise that he sets his mind to doing. It was fortunate or unfortunate for Mr. Nathan Turner that one young, little Ms. Alex came tumbling in on his venture. 

For me the intrigue to this one was the idea that a group of billionaires or millionaire could pool their resources and assest to make a trillion dollar prospect and rule over much. This one got me in the door. I want to see if this series will deliver what the door has now opened up. She just how far this group of mega investors will go to achieve the ultimate prize. 

The Trillionaires Boys’ Club series:
The Connector – Trillionaire Boys Club, #1
The Clothing Mogul – Trillionaire Boys Club, #2
The Producer – Trillionaire Boys Club, #3
The Internet Giant – Trillionaire Boys Club, #4
The Philanthropist – Trillionaire Boys Club, #5
The Guru – Trillionaire Boys Club, #6

BLURB
They say money can’t buy love. Fortunately, it can buy everything else.

A week ago, I didn’t know who Nathan Turner was. That’s because he doesn’t own deals; he makes them instead. He’s the man behind the curtain — more powerful even than the man in front of it.

He’s a multi-billion-dollar networker. A connector, in his own words.

Nathan’s job is to pull strings. And when I butted my way into his office, he told me he planned to pull my strings, too.

I thought I could make my own deal with Nathan, but now I’m in over my head.

What he’s connecting now isn’t a takeover or a buyout.

I think he’s forming a secret society instead: a Syndicate of billionaires who want to pool their assets into a trillion-dollar pool, then rule the world.

I’m not up to this. I’m just an 18-year-old girl.

But there’s no way Nathan will let me out now.

The Connector is the first book in the Trillionaire Boys’ Club series by Aubrey Parker. Each book tells the story of another of the Club’s powerful members … and you’re going to want to collect them all.

Author Info

She loves to write stories with characters that feel real enough to friend on Facebook, or slap across the face. She writes to make you feel, think, and burn with the thrill that can only come from getting lost in the pages. She loves to write unforgettable characters who wrestle with life's largest problems. My books may always end with a Happily Ever After, but there will always be drama on the way there.
Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment