Sunday, January 22, 2017

Read 2 Review - YA Fantasy - Shadows of the Forest by Emma Michaels

32060797

Shadows of the Forest




The Book Junkie Reads . . . Review of . . . SHADOWS OF THE FOREST . . . I was expecting a fantastical read. I was expecting to be enchanted. I was expecting to just be consumed by all this world could offer me. The Shadows of the Forest was suppose to take me on that journey. What I got drove me up a wall. Complication that took me on a read that felt like it took weeks to complete.

Stunning cover art. This lured me in to see past the doubts. 


BLURB
Everyone is dying to live in the Shadows of the Forest.

They gave me three rules to follow in exchange for my brother’s life:
1. Do not enter the West Wing;
2. Do not go outside after darkness falls; and
3. There is only one exit; The Gates.

This is what happened when I broke them…


Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment