Sunday, February 11, 2024

READ-2-REVIEW - CONTEMPOARY - THE SEXY STRANGER (Italian Nights, #1) by JA Low

 The Sexy Billionaire
Italian Nights, #1
by JA Low
Release Date: June 20th 2020
Genre: Billionaire/Second Chance Romance




Lilly
This is not how I saw my life panning out.

Flying halfway across the world, leaving my dream job behind me all because my fiancé couldn’t keep it in his pants.

Coming home to my family is the exact cure I need for my broken heart.

What I wasn’t expecting to see in my living room is a hot, naked, Italian man.

Did I mention, 
naked.

I really shouldn’t be looking at his...

Luca
I’ve always lived by my family’s rules, but where has that gotten me?

A cheating fiancée.

A scandal that will be national news by morning.

I need to get away and plan my next move.

A remote cottage in the middle of Scotland seems the right place.

That is until an awkwardly cute brunette stumbles into my cottage in the middle of a snowstorm where I’m standing.

Naked.

She can’t take her eyes off of my...

I should go and put some pants on...shouldn’t I?


The Book Junkie Reads . . . Review of . . . THE SEXY STRANGER (Italian Nights, #1) . . . So much more than I was expecting. JA Low is new to me and this first installment in the Italian Nights series has won me over. This story would be one that I would go back and read again. I love it most because both Lilly and Luca find that when they need time it is not just a week or two. They truly take into account that they need time to work through somethings. For the each the time frame is different. Two years later they get there chance to make the most of the first encounter. 

Then. Lilly finds that she can no longer stay in Africa. She had been lied to, cheated on, and had become complacent. Returning to the highlands of Scotland makes her feel happier. That was until she arrives home to find that her sister is not there. In her sister's place is a very naked, very sexy, very perfect male specimen. Their connection was electric. The chemistry off the chart. To find that he was Italian was just a cherry on top of all the delight she was getting. Finding out her sister rented out their cottage was a bit of hiccup in her plans for the holiday season. Lilly and Luca were able to get around it. 

Luca had experience a humiliating event just days before he was to be married. This event sent him running for solace. He was ignoring everyone. Finding the cottage in the highlands was a blessing and a chance to get himself together. Meeting Lilly was just a chance event that would change his life and his world. No more then he would change Lilly and her entire life. Their time together was a chance for them both to grow and change. 

The dynamics between the two families was very different. The support, concern, caring and more was clearly evident. One had overwhelming support and the other had not concern or caring. The parents and siblings were the key in both of their lives. I loved the story in general, the crashes between Lilly and Luca, the humanitarian soul of Lilly, Natalia, Giorgio, the characters from the highlands. There was even a little karma that happened. I did want more but that could happen in the next installment. 

Reasons I enjoyed this book:
Tears Laughs Steamy Easy-to-read Entertaining Romantic Page-turner Wonderful characters Happily Ever After



JA Low lives on the Gold Coast in Australia. When she's not writing steamy scenes and admiring hot surfers, she's tending to her husband, two sons and all her chickens while dreaming up the next epic romance.


HOSTED BY:


Presented by

No comments:

Post a Comment